Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 random things bout my friend dayana...


  1. WAS a linkin park fan.
  2. USED to be a slipknot fanatic.
  3. currently 'alice in chains' is her favourite metal band( don't ask!)
  4. the only person I know who knows everything and anything bout metal. literally! ask her anything about some metal bands.
  5. people HATES her guts !!( way to go dan!!)

p.s Dan , this is a tribute to you from me .

p.s.s Dan, if you hate this pic...I don't care .. cos I like it !! ( sorry..being saucy for awhile..hehe)

-anis-

2 comments:

  1. didn't know you had a blog!

    yeh, dayana was always... mcm gothiccism is in her, y know? darkness and mystery and metal...

    scary, but i like it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more thg: shafiqah omar yg dekat blog ni... saper punya?! nama cam sama jeee...

    OH MY. pls don't thk its me. its not me! it really isn't! tsk.

    ReplyDelete