Tuesday, January 19, 2010

hey..(awkward silence..)

A bright and sunshiny hello to all fellow bloggers out there (crickets sound)...it maybe sound stupid but the reason i even create this blog is because a certain someone coughkecikcough sounds sOOO frickinly cool on her frickinly cool blog!! as i was reading her "train of thought" my subconcious mind kept nudging me to post my own thoughts as i am VERY unarticulate(is that even a word?) with my words... sooo instead of embarassing myself by telling people my lame jokes or dumb stories why dont just post it on a blog?? you people can comment and i wont even care!! (phssh..belagak mcm popular sgt org nak comment)..i will try to update my blog with (interesting??)stories as i do befriend so-called-drama queens.....hasta la vista babes....
-anis-

1 comment: